Bill and David answer questions while sucking on the hottest candy. It’s the toe of Satan challenge. Each contestant must answer clearly as possibly the question after removing The Toe of Satan. Or while still having it in their mouth. The things we do.
- Will Making Users Verify Email Upon Entering My Website, Make Them Turn Away and Lose Interest?
- What should be on the website front page?
- What is the best way to get your name out to local professionals?
- How do I compete with online pricing?
- How do I make sure my new website gets listed on Google?
- When you see the words “brand marketing” or “brand management” what does that mean to you?
- Managing all the responsibilities of a business can be overwhelming. How do you as a business owner control or reduce stress so you and your business can remain healthy?
- How do you show clients the value in SEO services and other ongoing marketing services?
- How does social media help your business? Promotion? Advertising? Marketing?
- Facebook now allow businesses pages to create their own group, in the past you had to create the group in your personal page, even if the group was for business purposes. What benefits do you see for your Facebook business page?
Watch the video below, or download the podcast episode to listen to Bill and David attempt to survive the challenge and answer the marketing questions.